Apache Libcloud is a Python library which hides differences between different cloud provider APIs and allows you to manage different cloud resources through a unified and easy to use API.
Resource you can manage with Libcloud are divided in the following categories:
- Cloud Servers - services such as Amazon EC2 and Rackspace CloudServers (libcloud.compute.*)
- Cloud Storage - services such as Amazon S3 and Rackspace CloudFiles (libcloud.storage.*)
- Load Balancers as a Service, LBaaS (libcloud.loadbalancer.*)
- DNS as a Service, DNSaaS (libcloud.dns.*)
- Container - Container virtualization services (libcloud.container.*)
Apache libcloud is an Apache project, see https://libcloud.apache.org for more information.
2 days, 21 hours ago passed
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/libcloud/badge/?version=latest :target: https://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='https://readthedocs.org/projects/libcloud/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level