Build a version
This is an application for the Django web framework.
It provides a messaging functionality, mainly for a User-to-User exchange, and with these convenient features:
- A non-User (email is undisclosed) can write to a User and get a reply (can be disabled by configuration)
- Exchanges can be moderated (with auto-accept and auto-reject plug-ins)
- Optional recipient filter plug-ins
- Optional exchange filtering plug-ins (blacklists)
- Multi-recipient writing is possible (can be disabled by configuration) with min/max constraints
- Messages are managed by conversations
- Messages in folders are sortable by sender|recipient|subject|date
- 'Archives' folder in addition to classic Inbox, Sent and Trash folders
- A Quick-Reply form to only ask for a response text
- A cleanup management command to clear the old deleted messages
It has support for optional additional applications:
- Autocomplete recipient field (default is 'django-ajax-selects'), with multiple recipient management
- New message notification (default is 'django-notification')
- Asynchronous mailer (default is 'django-mailer')
See the docs/ directory for Sphinx documentation. For example, build the HTML version with >make html and open docs/_build/html/index.html
Copyright (C) 2010, Patrick Samson This program is licensed under the BSD License (see the file LICENSE).
1 week ago passed
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-postman/badge/?version=latest :target: https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-postman/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-postman/?badge=latest'> <img src='https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-postman/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level
This project has more information available about it on Open Comparison!