The module is a massively parallel implementation of the Trotter-Suzuki approximation to simulate the evolution of quantum systems classically. It relies on interfacing with C++ code with OpenMP for multicore execution, and it can be accelerated by CUDA.
Key features of the Python interface:
- Fast execution by parallelization: OpenMP and CUDA are supported.
- Many-body simulations with non-interacting particles.
- Gross-Pitaevskii equation.
- Imaginary time evolution to approximate the ground state.
- Stationary and time-dependent external potential.
- NumPy arrays are supported for efficient data exchange.
- Multi-platform: Linux, OS X, and Windows are supported.
1 year, 1 month ago passed
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/trotter-suzuki-mpi/badge/?version=stable :target: https://trotter-suzuki-mpi.readthedocs.io/en/stable/?badge=stable :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://trotter-suzuki-mpi.readthedocs.io/en/stable/?badge=stable'> <img src='https://readthedocs.org/projects/trotter-suzuki-mpi/badge/?version=stable' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project has no tags.
Project Privacy Level