Mojo is a framework that makes it easy and quick to build Tornado projects that scale.
Some key features of Mojo:
- A lightweight and flexible ORM that makes developing easy
- ORM is based off a 'backend' system, enabling you to write your own backend and extend the ORM to other databases without altering your code
- Authentication and session mixins so you don't need to roll-your-own implementation or third parties
- Integration with wtForms, with the ability to use your Models as Forms and to populate models from Form data
- Modular structure so you can add functionality to your project on an app by app basis
- Prettier debugging output
- SocketIO support baked in with TornadIO2
- Project and app-creation templates that make it easy to set up new projects
The project is heavily influenced by Django, developers familiar with django will find some of the conventions in Mojo very familiar.
No builds yet
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/mojo/badge/?version=latest :target: https://mojo.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://mojo.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='https://readthedocs.org/projects/mojo/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level