Django Zero is a wrapper around the Django Framework (2+) that allows to create full-featured projects with (nearly) zero configuration.
- Jinja2 templating.
- Webpack, Bootstrap, Sass for assets.
- Honcho for process management.
- Docker images (built either with docker or rocker).
- Allauth for user authentication (with jinja2 templates).
- Debug toolbar and django extensions in development mode.
- Mondrian for logging.
- Cookiecutter for scaffolding.
- Pytest for... tests!
And more to come.
No magic, everything is used explicitely and you can unplug any feature you don't like.
4 days, 9 hours ago passed
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-zero/badge/?version=latest :target: https://django-zero.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://django-zero.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-zero/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level