Build a version
django-inspectional-registration is a enhanced application of django-registration. The following features are available
- Inspection steps for registration. You can accept or reject the account registration before sending activation key to the user.
- Password will be filled in after the activation step to prevent that the user forget them previously filled password in registration step (No password filling in registration step)
- Password can be generated programatically and force to activate the user. The generated password will be sent to the user by e-mail.
- Any Django models are available to use as supplemental information of registration if the models are subclasses of registration.supplements.RegistrationSupplementBase. It is commonly used for inspection.
- You can send any additional messages to the user in each steps (acception, rejection and activation)
- The behaviors of the application are customizable with Backend feature.
- The E-mails or HTMLs are customizable with Django template system.
- Can be migrate from django-registration simply by south
- django-mailer compatible. Emails sent from the application will use django-mailer if 'mailer' is in your INSTALLED_APPS
The difference between django-registration
While django-registration requires 3 steps for registration, django-inspectional-registration requires 5 steps and inspector for registration.
11 hours, 29 minutes ago passed
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-inspectional-registration/badge/?version=latest :target: https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-inspectional-registration/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-inspectional-registration/?badge=latest'> <img src='https://readthedocs.org/projects/django-inspectional-registration/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level