No active versions.
Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently. Theano features:
- tight integration with NumPy -- Use numpy.ndarray in Theano-compiled functions.
- transparent use of a GPU -- Perform data-intensive calculations up to 140x faster than with CPU.(float32 only)
- efficient symbolic differentiation -- Theano does your derivatives for function with one or many inputs.
- speed and stability optimizations -- Get the right answer for log(1+x) even when x is really tiny.
- dynamic C code generation -- Evaluate expressions faster.
- extensive unit-testing and self-verification -- Detect and diagnose many types of mistake.
Theano has been powering large-scale computationally intensive scientific investigations since 2007. But it is also approachable enough to be used in the classroom (IFT6266 at the University of Montreal).
3 weeks, 5 days ago failed
.. image:: //readthedocs.org/projects/theano/badge/?version=0.8.x :target: https://theano.readthedocs.io/en/0.8.x/?badge=0.8.x :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://theano.readthedocs.io/en/0.8.x/?badge=0.8.x'> <img src='//readthedocs.org/projects/theano/badge/?version=0.8.x' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project has no tags.
Project Privacy Level