Build a version
Atmel AVR & SAM, Freescale Kinetis, Nordic nRF51, NXP LPC, ST STM32, TI MSP430 & Tiva, Teensy, Arduino, mbed, libOpenCM3, etc.
PlatformIO is a cross-platform code builder and the missing library manager.
- Get Started
- Web 2.0 Library Search
- Development Platforms
- Embedded Boards Explorer
- Library Manager
- User Guide
- IDE Integration
- Articles about us
- Release History
You have no need to install any IDE or compile any tool chains. PlatformIO has pre-built different development platforms including: compiler, debugger, uploader (for embedded boards) and many other useful tools.
Use whenever. Run everywhere.
PlatformIO is written in pure Python and doesn't depend on any additional libraries/tools from an operation system. It allows you to use PlatformIO beginning from PC (Mac, Linux, Win) and ending with credit-card sized computers (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, CubieBoard).
Embedded Development. Easier Than Ever.
PlatformIO is well suited for embedded development and has pre-configured settings for most popular Embedded Boards.
- Colourful command-line output
- Built-in Serial Port Monitor
- Configurable build -flags/-options
- Automatic firmware uploading
- Integration with development environments (IDE)
- Ready for Cloud Compiling and Continuous Integration
- Pre-built tool chains, frameworks for the popular Hardware Platforms
The Missing Library Manager. It's here!
PlatformIO Library Manager is the missing library manager for development platforms which allows you to organize and have up-to-date external libraries.
- Friendly Command-Line Interface
- Modern Web 2.0 Library Search
- Open Source Library Registry API
- Library Crawler based on library.json specification
- Library dependency management
- Automatic library updating
Smart Code Builder. Fast and Reliable.
PlatformIO Code Builder is built-on a next-generation software construction tool named SCons. Think of SCons as an improved, cross-platform substitute for the classic Make utility.
- Reliable, automatic dependency analysis
- Reliable detection of build changes
- Improved support for parallel builds
- Ability to share built files in a cache
- Lookup for external libraries which are installed via Library Manager
Single source code. Multiple platforms.
PlatformIO allows developer to compile the same code with different development platforms using the Only One Command platformio run. This happens due to Project Configuration File (platformio.ini) where you can setup different environments with specific options (platform type, firmware uploading settings, pre-built framework, build flags and many more).
It has support for the most popular embedded platforms:
Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Ivan Kravets
Licenced under the MIT Licence.
4 hours, 45 minutes ago passed
.. image:: http://readthedocs.org/projects/platformio/badge/?version=latest :target: http://docs.platformio.org/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='http://docs.platformio.org/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='http://readthedocs.org/projects/platformio/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level