OpenDeep is a deep learning framework for Python built from the ground up in Theano with a focus on flexibility and ease of use for both industry data scientists and cutting-edge researchers. OpenDeep is a modular and easily extensible framework for constructing any neural network architecture to solve your problem.
Use OpenDeep to:
- Quickly prototype complex networks through a focus on complete modularity and containers similar to Torch.
- Configure and train existing state-of-the-art models.
- Write your own models from scratch in Theano and plug into OpenDeep for easy training and dataset integration.
- Use visualization and debugging tools to see exactly what is happening with your neural net architecture.
- Plug into your existing Numpy/Scipy/Pandas/Scikit-learn pipeline.
- Run on the CPU or GPU.
This library is currently undergoing rapid development and is in its alpha stages.
2 years ago passed
.. image:: http://readthedocs.org/projects/opendeep/badge/?version=latest :target: http://docs.opendeep.org/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='http://docs.opendeep.org/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='http://readthedocs.org/projects/opendeep/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level