Build a version
libnmap is a python toolkit for manipulating nmap. It currently offers the following modules:
- process: enables you to launch nmap scans
- parse: enables you to parse nmap reports or scan results (only XML so far) from a file, a string,...
- report: enables you to manipulate a parsed scan result and de/serialize scan results in a json format
- diff: enables you to see what changed between two scans
- common: contains basic nmap objects like NmapHost and NmapService. It is to note that each object can be "diff()ed" with another similar object.
- plugins: enables you to support datastores for your scan results directly in the "NmapReport" object from report module
Fork it on github/libnmap
1 year, 5 months ago passed
.. image:: http://readthedocs.org/projects/libnmap/badge/?version=latest :target: http://libnmap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='http://libnmap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='http://readthedocs.org/projects/libnmap/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level