Simple process management
Gaffer is a set of Python modules and tools to easily maintain and interract with your processes.
- Framework to manage and interract your processes
- Fully evented. Use the libuv event loop using the pyuv library
- Server and console tool to manage your process via HTTP on TCP and UNIX sockets.
- HTTPS supported
- Possibility to interract with STDIO:
- websocket stream to write to stdin and receive from stdout (muliple clients can write at the same time)
- subscribe on stdout/stderr feed via longpolling, continuous stream, eventsource or websockets
- write your own client/server using the framework
- Subscribe to process statistics per process or process templates and get them in quasi RT.
- Flapping: handle cases where your processes crash too much
- Easily extensible: add your own endpoint, create your client, embed gaffer in your application, ...
- Compatible with python 2.6x, 2.7x, 3.x
1 month, 3 weeks ago passed
.. image:: http://readthedocs.org/projects/gaffer/badge/?version=latest :target: https://gaffer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='https://gaffer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='http://readthedocs.org/projects/gaffer/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level