django-moderation is reusable application for Django framework, that allows to moderate any model objects.
Possible use cases:
- User creates his profile, profile is not visible on site. It will be visible on site when moderator approves it.
- User change his profile, old profile data is visible on site. New data will be visible on site when moderator approves it.
- configurable admin integration(data changed in admin can be visible on site when moderator approves it)
- moderation queue in admin
- html differences of changes between versions of objects
- configurable email notifications
- custom model form that allows to edit changed data of object
- auto approve/reject for selected user groups or user types
- support for ImageField model fields on moderate object page
- 100% PEP8 correct code
- test coverage > 80%
8 months, 1 week ago passed
.. image:: http://readthedocs.org/projects/django-moderation/badge/?version=latest :target: http://django-moderation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='http://django-moderation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='http://readthedocs.org/projects/django-moderation/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level