Build a version
Cyrax is a static site generator using Jinja2 template engine.
It's inspired from Jekyll and Hyde site generators and started when I realized that I'm dissatisfied with both of them by different reasons. When I tried to come up with name I remembered my favourite character from Mortal Kombat 3 so here we go.
Well, it's quite simple, as usually:
pip install cyrax
Cyrax depends on Jinja2 template library, so you can install it through your OS package system (in other case pip will install it automatically).
Note, please, that to use parsers like markdown, or reST, or textile, corresponding libraries should be installed (either python-markdown or python-markdown2 are good enough for markdown).
Indeed something happens with each release and you are probably interested what (and too lazy to read changelog).
- rework RstPost a bit, removing nasty bugs with template caching
- nasty bug with circular dependecies
- forget to process tags in RstPost
- refactored module system, no more cyraxlib, only cyrax now exists
- completely refactored internal models system, now it uses usual inheritance instead of some strange composition (which means it's easier to understand and to extend now)
- ability to write posts in reStructuredText (which as well could serve as an example to writing your own models).
- now most of urls generated on page (by function url_for) are relative to current page, which means that you mostly can view your site without using web-server (though you'll need to click on index.html yourself :)
- some docs, heh. This part needs attention anyway
1 year, 1 month ago passed
.. image:: http://readthedocs.org/projects/cyrax/badge/?version=latest :target: http://cyrax.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest :alt: Documentation Status
<a href='http://cyrax.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest'> <img src='http://readthedocs.org/projects/cyrax/badge/?version=latest' alt='Documentation Status' /> </a>
Project Privacy Level